Your Local Coventry Accountant
Parkside Accountancy recognises that whilst some clients wish to prepare their own books of account, many clients find the demands of running a business in todays world a "full time job". They choose to spend their time doing what they do best, and leave the book-keeping side to the professional.
Alan therefore offers a unique Book-Keeping Service.
What You Do:
- Each week or month you supply us with your invoices, receipts, bank statements etc.
What Alan Does:
Enters the transactions into a computerised system which each month will provide you with:
- A detailed printout listing every transaction for the month.
- Summary statements showing the monthly totals of each income and expenditure category of your business.
- VAT printouts which will show your VAT liability for the month.
- At each quarter end he completes your VAT Return.
- At each year end he prepares your financial accounts and submit these to the Revenue and Customs on your behalf.
- Carry out any necessary correspondence with the Revenue and Customs, including completion of your Self-Assessment Tax Return Form.
To summarise you get complete peace of mind knowing that your financial affairs are being dealt with correctly.
From as little as £25 per week.
Please contact Alan for your free "no obligation" quote.